Sunday, July 16, 2006

SANTA CRUZ - BANDS AND POKER


This week end SANTA CRUZ, the quintessential beach town. It was here that Hawaiian royalty first introduced surfing to the mainland--and locals and visitors alike have been riding the waves ever since..

During the night I've been in a bar where I've assisted a concert of a touring band (there are a lot of them in California); do you remember the "Gilmore girls"?!?!



But the best part of the night still had to come.. I went to one of my roomates brother's house (the dirtyest house I've ever seen!!!), where I've played a poker tournament with other 5/6 people quite experienced; well, you won't beleive me but I've won the whole gambling!!!
It was my first game, before I only watched tournaments on TV...







1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You made some good points .I did a little research on the topic and found that most people agree with your blog. Thanks. blackjackshortreview

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home